Saturday, August 19, 2006

Here I am Dubai

Well, I made it. Here in the desert and it's a cool 50 degrees during the day. But thats ok cos it goes down to 42 at night! After 3 days in the place and I don't think I will ever go home again.

I'm living the life of a king, literally. My apartment is enormus. All mahogany furniture, broadband, satelite TV, surround sound system, balcony the size of O' Connell street, and the best bit is the roof. It's got a huge swimming pool! And there's a gym, sauna and steam room up there too. All free of course. I'm a bit embarrassed to say this but....i've got a maid. She comes in every week to clean the place. The place is right in the centre of town. It must cost a fortune to rent.

The last three nights have been mad. We go out about 9 and we haven't been home before 4 any night. The pubs and clubs are great craic and the taxi costs under 2 euro to get to them. Last night all 25 of us came back to a pool party in our place.

I never want to leave.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home