Friday, June 23, 2006

The hay is down


Writing this i'm a bit shattered. After the gym this morning I headed straight back to the farm where the meadow was eventually cut. So life will be a bit hectic now for a while until this hay is saved. This morning I found out that I will be getting a 2.2 degree which i'm delighted with. By some miracle I must have scraped it. Probably because of the mark I got on my thesis. While the hay was being cut I made a start on painting the two haybarns. Tough work, especially since the day was so muggy. I headed down town to get a drink at one stage to find that a group of young tinkers were terrorising the town. As I came into town some little knacker was running up town with a man of 80 with a stick in chase. Then further down town some other young knacker was running around punching people in the face. Oh, the joys of Askeaton! I'm telling you, they should bring back the rope......and the cat and nine tales!!! That would sort those feckers out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home