Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The grandfather

Now I know that this may look like a 2 year olds drawing but you would be wrong. The grandfather made an attempt to draw a face this morning. My stomach was sore from laughing. And to make things worse he attempted to fix his sun hat today. He put a piece of parcelling tape over the hole of it and was convinced that it made the hat smaller and a better fit!

The mother came home with a slab of Heineken the other day. I think she is realizing that i'm going mad here at home and is trying to compensate me for it. For a while I thought that it was a really nice thing to do until I found out that it was all gone off beer she had taken from work....ah well, beer is beer!

1 Comments:

Blogger Padhraic said...

Go on the Mannix! Always trying to make the world a better place, like meself. Tell him I was asking for him.

3:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home